cloned: ([Tim] smoochies)
The Kid of Steel ([personal profile] cloned) wrote2011-06-10 02:01 am

twelfth flight--dictated--theoretically private but GLORIOUSLY public

[Kon is just beaming when he turns on the communicator. His message is technically for his boyfriend's ears only, but... he is not always the best at technology.]

Hey, Timmy, I've got a surprise for you up in the CES. I think you'll love it. But not as much as I love you!

All right, see you soon, okay?
batmanschmatman: (All Star: Trollolol V2.)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman 2011-06-09 11:03 pm (UTC)(link)
Now that is totally queer.

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com 2011-06-09 11:04 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, yeah. He's my boyfriend. ...how are you reading this anyway?
batmanschmatman: (All Star: That's totally queer.)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman 2011-06-09 11:07 pm (UTC)(link)
You forgot to make it private, moron.

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com 2011-06-09 11:14 pm (UTC)(link)
Hey, I'm not a moron! And stop bugging Tim.
batmanschmatman: (All Star: Trollolol.)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman 2011-06-09 11:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Okay, okay. I'm sorry.

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com 2011-06-10 06:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, yeah, just don't use language like that again, okay? He's sensitive.

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 18:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com - 2011-06-10 21:21 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 21:22 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com - 2011-06-10 21:24 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 21:26 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com - 2011-06-12 20:51 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-13 03:12 (UTC) - Expand
peektuttut: (T; Hnnng okay let's talk about this)

[personal profile] peektuttut 2011-06-09 11:09 pm (UTC)(link)
I told you not to say that!
batmanschmatman: (All Star: Cool story bro.)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman 2011-06-09 11:10 pm (UTC)(link)
Calm down. Superboy isn't pissed about it.

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-09 23:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-09 23:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-09 23:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-09 23:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-09 23:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-09 23:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-09 23:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-09 23:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 00:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-10 02:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 02:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-10 02:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 02:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-10 02:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] batmanschmatman - 2011-06-10 03:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-10 03:22 (UTC) - Expand
peektuttut: (T; Ohhhh you were serious. Whoo. Whoops.)

[personal profile] peektuttut 2011-06-09 11:03 pm (UTC)(link)
[Pause.

Long pause.]


I think...you meant this to be private. I hope you did. I'll be right up, though!

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com 2011-06-09 11:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh god. Yeah, I did. I'll just... deal with it after I see you.
peektuttut: (T; Yeah running this show like a boss)

[personal profile] peektuttut 2011-06-09 11:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Right. Okay. [...Snort.] I'm heading up now. What kind of surprise?

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com 2011-06-10 06:19 pm (UTC)(link)
If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now, would it?
peektuttut: (RR; Damn remember what happy's like)

[personal profile] peektuttut 2011-06-11 12:46 am (UTC)(link)
C'mon, you know how I hate surprises. [Totes almost at the CES though. :c]

spam or assume?

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-12 22:23 (UTC) - Expand

Gotcha!

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-13 02:35 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com 2011-06-10 06:12 am (UTC)(link)
No one told me that there's homosexuality on this goddamn Barge!

[ welcome to Miller!Bats ]
peektuttut: (T; Oh no my inbox is full)

[personal profile] peektuttut 2011-06-10 11:22 am (UTC)(link)
...Bruce, what the hell?

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com 2011-06-10 12:25 pm (UTC)(link)
DON'T CALL ME THAT! I'M THE BATMAN!
peektuttut: (RR; What fresh new crack is this?)

[personal profile] peektuttut 2011-06-11 12:47 am (UTC)(link)
What's wrong with you?

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com 2011-06-11 02:53 am (UTC)(link)
No, the better question is what's wrong with you!

I'm not having a faggot working with me!

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 02:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 03:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 03:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 03:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 03:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 03:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 03:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 03:29 (UTC) - Expand

oh god I died reading it

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 03:40 (UTC) - Expand

sob :c

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 04:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 04:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 04:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 05:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 05:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 06:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 14:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com - 2011-06-11 14:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peektuttut - 2011-06-11 23:14 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] kingofrooks.livejournal.com 2011-06-11 02:54 am (UTC)(link)
Are you deaf or something?

I swear, you probably turned hm gay. That's the only reason.

[identity profile] ihavettk.livejournal.com 2011-06-12 08:52 pm (UTC)(link)
...seriously, Batman, when did you go insane? Is this because of the flood?